Water Treatment Solution (including Desalination)
Our technology solutions commence at the Feed Water intake (Post Pre-Filtration) point and ends at the Bulk Product Water Distribution Point.
- Waste2Energy Global (W2E) focus’s on the Water Treatment process on a commercial scale with a specific focus on:
- Large Industries: Mining, Oil & Gas and Food & Beverage;
- Quasi-Government Organisations such as: Harbours and Ports;
- Public Sector Infrastructure: Waste Water Treatment Facilities, Bulk Water Supply from Desalination facilities;
- Emergency Relief: Mobile units that can provide immediate relief to communities of up to 5000 persons in remote disaster or emergency locations;
Water Treatment or Desalination Process
The process used is Reverse osmosis (RO) which provide a cost-effective water purification solution or desalination process.
Our partners GrahamTek is the inventor of the global 16" Reverse Osmosis (RO) technology. It therefore uses its own patented designs of the 16” RO vessels – this was historically seen as a disruptive technology and to a degree it is still seen as a disruptive technology today.
Standard Off-the-Shelf Solutions
Our standard “Off-the-Shelf” equipment of 1 ML/Day, 2ML/day, 5ML/day can be applied to seawater desalination, waste water and brackish water scenarios. These units can be deployed within 90 to 180 days from order confirmation date. GrahamTek usually deploy these units as a first phase deployment to a larger contract. The units are typically used as technology demonstrators and feasibility study units. The modular design allows these units to be included in the larger scale units during subsequent phases